Casino has become an amusement park for adults. People getting a huge sum from gambling and the owners getting rich is the basic mantra why people love gambling. Although, musical programs, fountains, shopping areas and lavish restaurant and widely applied themes invite and attract many guest, this industry would not flourish without risk and […]
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Craig contributed a whooping 16 entries.
Entries by Craig
I am sure that if you are a boy or a girl, you are obsessed with owning good shoes that will keep your feet comfortable and also ones that will highlight your sense of fashion, taste and style as well. There is no doubt that everyone who has a good eye for fashion once stopped and said that “I wish I had those shoes!” Well, that is just it when it comes to shoes. The global footwear market is actually growing, and it will continue to do so even more over the next few decades because of the rise of people who want designer shoes. These are the people that would not mind paying thousands of dollars for these shoes. There is also a significant rise when it comes to consumer perspective and also a good rise to style as well as keeping a foot on comfort. You should stand on the verge of a retail revolution, and you should see which one you want and then make an informed decision. There would have also been so much revenue over the years, and the global shoe industry has actually reached billions of dollars. The brands that I will talk about in this article are the ones that are worth billions indeed. The demand will grow more and more, and that is something that I am very sure about, and the rate will also be an impressive one as well.
Well, these are the brands that are making headlines in the global footwear market.
- Nike happens to be one of the biggest shoes brands on the planet and speaking out of personal experience; they make some of the best quality shoes in the world. They also have leading-edge innovation, technology and the development is off the charts. Their popularity is something that does not happen to get affected by anything. They have the “Just Do it” campaign, which makes them a lot of money.
- Puma is the next one on the list which has some of the best designs and also some of the most comfortable shoes on the market.
- Adidas is the next one which has German roots. It is one of the top 3 brands that make amazing shoes.
We have curated a list of thirteen surprising facts about running shoes for you. So, let’s dive right into it.
- Interestingly, a majority of the innovations in the fabrics used in running shoes and apparels have developed from women’s lingerie. This is because the material used in women’s lingerie is soft, stretchy, fitting and supportive, which make an excellent fit for running shoes.
- A common notion that runners should comply with the three types of shoes – stability, motion control and neutral, based on how they pronate has been disputed by British Journal of Sports Medicine.
- The word ‘Nike’ originated from the Greek goddess of victory. The company was initially called ‘Blue Ribbon Sports’. It was formed by Oregon-based track coach Bill Bowerman and track runner Phil Knight in 1964.
- The American pronunciation of Adidas has been doing rounds for quite a while. However, it is not pronounced ‘Uh-Dee-Duhs’, but rather ‘Ah-Dee-Dass’. It is named after the founder Adi Dassler.
- Research projects aiming at learning about running patters often employ real runners, high-speed video, robotic legs and 3-D modelling.
- Berkshire Hathaway owns Brooks Sports. Berkshire Hathaway is a conglomerate which is run by Warren Buffett.
- Just like Brooks Sports, many other brands are owned by more prominent parent companies. For instance, VF Corporation, a conglomerate owns The North Face, Wrangler, Smartwool, Lee Jeans etc.
- The British shoe brand, Inov-8 started off by building fell running shoes. Fell running is basically a British version of trail running. However, today, Inov-8 has already achieved a mark in manufacturing of American trail running shoes and CrossFit shoes.
- Steve Prefontaine has always been associated with Nike. This is due to the fact that Prefontaine was coached by Bill Bowerman, Nike’s co-founder. Additionally, he was Nike’s first sponsored runner.
- Several running shoe brands have tried to incorporate technology into shoe models. However, none of them has been successful yet. Among some of these brands are Puma RS-100 Computer Shoe (1986), Adidas 1 (2005), LA Gear CrossRunner Shoes with red LED lights (1992) etc.
- The running shoe market has seen a growth rate of competition and more so because of the entry of new running shoe brands such as Skechers, Hoka, Newton, Under Armour Zoot and Altra.
- Nike and New Balance are two of the brands that have been increasingly working on 3D printed shoes. By employing a leading-edge 3D printing technology, the brands have successfully created shoe parts out of nylon polymer materials.
- Abebe Bikila, an Ethiopian athlete, won the 1960 Olympics marathon barefoot. Later in the 1964 Olympics, he wore a pair of Puma shoes, which is disputed by ASICS as they claim that Bikila wore a pair of Onitsuka Tiger shoes.
I am sure that you would have wondered what casinos hide from you and well, there are so many things that they hide from customers indeed. The next time that you are in a casino with some friends or family, you should actually lookout for these. Some of them are not that bad, but some […]
As humans evolve, they tend to hit a roadblock at times and feel that everything is getting over. The aspect of pulling themselves out from this phase and taking them forward needs to be the one that counts. But the process also caters to the source that started everything in the first place in 9club. […]
Look into a mirror, and what do you see? Reflection of yourself, your features, your beauty, but most importantly, your success. The success of a gambler is not what you see in a mirror; it is much more intense than just the reflection. Differentiating a casual player and a successful one would be like seeing […]